Friday 11 July 2008

Still running like shit.

Well the shit-spew continues. I managed to actually recover my BR from the downswing two days ago, and today..blah. Im playing as i usually do, with the difference im buying in for the full amount and i cant win a hand. A good example: Flop the bottom end of a straight, so i throw in a big re-raise and get one called. The turn pairs the board, villian over bets the pot, i push and ofcourse he calls. Turns over top set, so im looking pretty good, until the river bringing him four of a kind... I wasnt even irritated, i just smile now. Then the wanker has the nevre to go 'new your were full of it, cant bluff a master'. I didnt even bother replying..just closed down that game. As well as that todya ive run top two pair into riverd set, and gone straight vs better straight. If that wasnt bad enough im not getting my good hands folded around to me, or only making ~10c of them... All my c-bets are now getting re-raised , and i cant remember the last time i hit a flop.. Ive been dealt so many PPs today, havent hit a SINGLE set. A chase flused and OESDs to no effect... i hope this shit ends soon, i cant breake the 150$ barrier.

No comments: