Wednesday 27 August 2008

25NL - Downswing

Well obviously my first day at 25NL was a nice heater, alas I find that after a heater I always run into a cooler and that cooler came yesterday. I played like a total idiot. I knew i was playing like a complete spaz but I just couldnt stop myself. I was dropping buy ins like it was small change. Im utterly disgusted with my self. Needless to say I went on tilit, something ive not done in a LONG time. So the bee-all-and-end-all of it was I lost all my profit from the the first day. I know, just fucking awful. Im not qutie ready to review my play yet, as i know what i was doing, i was playing like a maniac post flop. I had VPIPs of 35+ on multiple tables, and i just kept shoving my money in. I dunno what it was, but i think the fact that i ran so well the first day made me feel like i could crush this limit without even trying. Obv not the case. So today ive had to REALLY slow down. Take myself back to my TAG game, and im slowly making back some of my loses. As IceMonkey said in a comment on my last post, if i just keep to my gameplan im sure that ill be able to make a nice profit at this limit. Just gotta cool it down, take my time. Im not going to be moving to 50NL tommorrow so theres no hurry!

Oh sorry i dont have any hands for you to laugh at, when im pissed i usually just close tables without getting the HHs. Let it be said though that ive seen better play at 2NL then what i was doing yesterday

No comments: