Saturday 20 September 2008

Enough is Enough - Destroyed

Well so sums up the worst 24 hours of poker ive ever had. I mean I can handle dropping 8 buy ins over time but losing it over 24 hours has absolutley destroyed me. $200 is a lot of money for me, i mean ive just lost more then 1/5 of my entire BR. Literally this is a all time low for me. I know alot of you will say if you cant handle the swings dont play at the levels but fuck that. This isnt just a swing, this is utter annhilation. My whole months profits gone in the space of a day. What am i mean to do now... Im not playing 25nl with less then $700 in my cashier, and i really dont wont to play 10nl again its about as exciting as watching paint dry. Im absolutley gutted. Im seriously thinking about withdrawing $680 and starting again with $20. Ive never considered taking money out before, as my philosphys (sp?) been the more you put in, the more you get out, but now its a serious option. Ugh, I know I bitch and complain alot, but this takes the piss. What really irritates me is the people im losing to, im getting my chips in against 60/40s, 50/10s and consistantly losing. Set over set, trips vs FH, overpairs vs sets, just about every type of beat there is ive now had it. Im not even going link hands, I dont want to see them again.

I really dont know where to go from here.

Destroyed.

No comments: