Sunday 21 September 2008

The Recovery

Well ive not played poker at all today, and am not going to play at all tommorrow either. After losing it yesterday I managed to win back a buy in after cashing in 2/3 of those 210 fpps buy ins so Im back over $700 which was my threshold for 25nl. Im taking a couple days to reflect over that downswing, as ive never had one as bad as that and it really fucked me up. Seriously considered quitting for a while. Either way I dont think I am anymore, just gotta get back on the saddle. Im thinking about getting a months subsription to stox and looking at some 25nl vids (im going to pm some CC guys and ask their opinion of the quality of the 25nl vids) and im thinking about asking ice if he wants to do a sweat session with me when ive got some more free time. Hopefully both these combined will set me back on the right road.

Wish me luck

No comments: