Wednesday 18 June 2008

And so it begins...Introduction

As the title suggests, the blog begins... So i better start with a little about myself. Im 18, a student in Newcastle Uni and a budding poker player. Ive been playing for about 3 months now, and would describe myself somewhere between average and crap. Im still very much learning the game and improving as I do. A major learning tool for me has been CC; I don’t post often, yet read most of the articles and posts from the more experienced players. Im starting this blog as a way to keep a track of my play set myself goals and share my experiences.


So let’s see where I am. Ive made one deposit, $50 into FT. 3 months later (playing on and off) it’s at $60. Not a huge increase but to be honest i thought id lose my whole first deposit. Ive got a pretty good tournament / SnG game, and am using the pr
ofit of that to learn the ring game the hard way by experience. My PT3 database got corrupted and had to be reinstalled the other week so there’s not much data there but ill show what ive got:

As said my tournament and SnG game is pretty okay and keeps me afloat while learning the ring game (the flat bits are where im using FTP's to enter tourneys):

My cash game is…well lets just say not as good? Well tbh its pretty dire but improving...


And the problem is clearly my 6-max.


I also have a serious tilt issue. One bad beat and im okay, the second and im a little pissed, and then if a third hits its donk time. Gotta cut that out!

So thats pretty much me, where im at ect..

So my aims for the next month:

· Don’t ever touch 6-max (Ever....ever..)

· Continue to build my BR through ring games, hit $100

· Stop tilting and donking off money

· Contribute more to CC where and when I can



No comments: