Thursday 26 June 2008

I love 2NL

Well as i said in my last post i deposited $50 into PS to take advantage of their micro cash games as the FT ones are SOO beyond my BR and the variance was crushing me. Ive only really played the cash games on PS seriously for the last two days, yesterday 4-tabling and today 5-tabling. Made a $20 profit so far, and as far as i can see 2NL is crushable. I know im probably running well but even when im getting shite cards i can still usually break even on teh 2NL tables. Im playing SOOO much better now im withing my BR, ive folded KK for the first time, folded AK's ect and i know im playing at the peak of my game. Unfortuantley i dont have PT or any tracking software so i cant show a graph or multi-table higher (have to actually watch the players) but that will soon change. Im thinking of builing up to ~$100 then move up to 5NL and if i hit 200-300 ill move up again. Really enjoying poker again, moving back into my limits and away from SnGs has had such a positive turn on my poker.

I LOVE 2NL

No comments: