Thursday 19 June 2008

A shitty night...

Well a shitty night last night in terms of poker. I was doing okayish, and had about a 2.3bb/100 which wasnt bad. I could have made some big bucks when i made some bad laydowns, i.e. i could have limped K10o on the button to hit two pair but i folded instead..wtf?? I think im playing 10nl as if its 100nl and everyones an amazing player. Ive gotta loosen up a little but keep myself out of trouble when they start betting big. Anyway the night ended with me getting QQ, raised up to .40, got reraised to 1$ so i pushed. It looks bad but the villain had been doing this a lot with AQ, AJ and as low as A10 so i was fairly sure i was ahead. Turns out the villian has AKo making me a 57% favourite. But of course whenever im favourite the flop changes things dramatically as it comes KcJs10d... The turn and river were no help and i got pissed. Laptop nearly went flying , hell the dog sleeping on my lap nearly had to learn to fly.

Must do better tonight...

No comments: