Friday 27 June 2008

Whats the fucking point...

Im so fed up with this shit. All fucking day the 4-card flushes , runner runner and bullshit hands calling me down and fucking sucking out... I honestly fucking hate poker, i really dont feel like playing again. $2 Rebuy, played aggresive during rebuy, builing up a slightly above average stack. Go in after add-on and play very tight. Literally i might have seen 2 flops in 30 hands, and only won one pot with a re-raise PF with AK. Get dealt KK and the UTG min raises. Table folds around to me and i 3-bet. UTG re-re-raises me all in (note the terrible play as he only had 200 more chips then me and hes all in with the upcoming shite..). Turns over AJ, maing him a dog. Flop comes up with 2 clubs, all lows, and what should fucking come but 2 more fucking clubs. I mean for fucks sake...i sometimes wonder if sometimes when a tourney is stalling or taking too long FT hurry things up by doing shit like this...

Edit: Long rant, standard i hate poker.. Ive gotten over it now

No comments: